Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Resolutions 2011 edition

So I decided to start a blog! Maybe I should say it was a New Year’s Resolution to have a response when people ask me “why?” or “what is it about?” Rather than reply: “uhhh because I want to” and “uhhh nothing really” respectively.
Who remembers Bebo? I used to blog quite regularly on there when that site was all the rage, like everyday almost.  So I thought I would start up an old habit mostly due to boredom and a little bit of envy of my blogger friends.  I assume my followers will be my close friends who I will force to read and perhaps some curious Facebook friends who just happen to be online when I share the link. 
Anywayssss this blog is going to be about New Year’s Resolutions. 
Start new blog aside, 2011 brings many, many new resolutions for me...including: finish renovating and move into free house from Dad; which will lead to: buy new furniture for newly renovated house; quit smoking (which is going very well I might add, I have not smoked since the wee hours of January 1st, mind you I was not a heavy smoker to begin with.); the usual healthy lifestyle pledge; buy more shoes, I know this one is weird, but I’ve just started working again full-time after 8 months of Maternity EI and I have not bought a pair of shoes in literally over a year!;  pay off bucket loads of debt...this actually conflicts with the buying of shoes and furniture, oh well I never said these resolutions had to make sense.  So these are a few of my goals and dreams for 2011.  I decided to share some so I would have some incentive to actually stick to it, so if you see me around sometime in the future you can ask how my shoe collection is going.
So yup that’s about it for now, stay tuned for 2012’s resolutions coming January 2012, also stay tuned for the results of this year’s resolutions coming mid-December 2011.  Exciting, I know.
Well that’s all for now folks..or folk.. talk to you in 2-4 days.

1 comment: