Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring..is that you??

WOW! I almost forgot I even had a blog! it's been forever, at the time it seemed like a great idea...but it turns out I'm a bad blogger!  It would be easier if I had a computer at home, our laptop broke and apparently it costs a pretty penny to fix up in these parts.  Our other older laptop (mine) got a virus and we just shut it down and never started it up again and that was 3 years ago! haha I should look into getting that fixed as well.

So it feels like spring is coming here in Fort Simpson, after a LONG cold winter it's finally warming up and expected to be a whopping 5 degrees here on Wednesday! We are taking the kids on a mini-spring break to Edmonton on Thursday where the weather is expected to be around -1 to 0 degrees, go figure when we decide to go it's going to be warmer here than there. 

This past weekend was a great one, we got out for a few walks with the boys and Axel our dog.  It was sunny and despite the wind, very nice.  Yesterday we harnessed Axel up and he pulled Ryder, our 6 year old, on the loop around town.  I think for once in his 15 months of existance we finally tuckered him out! haha.  This week is going to be a nice one so we are going to continue to take advantage of the weather and get outside for some exercise.

So this week is looking good, despite getting a SPEEDING TICKET this morning on my way to work! the cop was nice about it even though I got a hefty fine, but lesson learned and tomorrow morning I will think of that embarassing moment pulled over on MAIN ROAD at 8:30..ish when I go to hit snooze (I think I hit snooze 5 times this morning!)

Well now that I remembered that I have a blog I promise to update more frequently! and I PROMISE to add pictures as soon as I can! Once I add pictures then I'll go public (Facebook) with my blog, until then later Sue ..oh and Alexa! I have 2 followers haha

1 comment:

  1. You have three followers now!! Yay!...This is Joss by the way :)

    ReplyDelete